Take the journey of a lifetime in January 2013 as Pastor Rodney Finch and Calvary Chapel Cary tour Israel.
Never in the history of the world has there been a more exciting time to visit the land of the Bible than right now. Biblical prophecy foretells the approaching hour of the Lord’s coming, and as world events point to that glorious moment, I want you to walk the streets of this sacred land with me.
Together we will see the Eastern Gate that will one day burst open as JESUS enters in glory. We will witness the very spot where He defied death and the grave, and we will stand in the shadow of the hill where our wonderful Lord Jesus purchased our redemption.
Friend, this is the time — this is the moment. The land of the Bible has never had greater relevance to the believer than right now, nor has there ever been a time of greater splendor and beauty in the birthplace of our faith, the Holy Land.
Please don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the Holy Land as you have never seen it before, and as you may never see it again.
- Contact CC Cary here to submit any questions about the 2013 Journey to Israel
- Register here and make a deposit or payment for the 2013 Journey to Israel
- Download printable registration forms
- Dates: January 16-25, 2013
- Cost: $3,295 per person (2 persons to a room)
If you would like to have a hotel room to yourself (1 person to a room),
there is an additional cost of $595 added.
- Deposit: $350 due by September 16, 2012 to guarantee booking
- Payments: Payments can be made directly to Coral Travel & Tours.
- Final Payment: due November 16, 2012.
Coral Travel & Tours
215 Millburn Ave., Millburn, NJ 07041
866-267-2511 or 973-921-1166
Included in Price of Tour
- Roundtrip coach airfare
- Airport/Hotel Transfers
- Airport/Hotel Baggage Handling
- Great hotels
- Two meals per day in Israel
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Sightseeing by deluxe motor coach
Travel to JFK International Airport
You must make arrangements to get to JFK International airport. Airfare from your home location to JFK is not included in the cost of the trip.
- Communion service at the Garden Tomb
- Special baptismal by Pastor Rodney at the River Jordan
- Special teaching sessions at different locations
- Special Bible Teaching session by Pastor Rodney
We will visit sites such as:
- Mt. Carmel (Elijah killed the 450 prophets of Baal)
- Megiddo (Last great Battle, Jesus Christ is Victorious)
- Sea of Galilee
- Mt. of Beatitudes
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Dead Sea
- Ella Valley (David nailed Goliath with one smooth stone)
- Mt. of Olives
- The Western Wall
- The Garden Tomb and many, many more biblical sites
- At each site we will worship and I’ll be sharing the Word of God
A place you will remember forever! Christians who travel to the Holy Land, return with their lives and their faith forever enhanced. It’s been that way for twenty centuries. Thousands of believers have traveled to Israel and each returned inspired, renewed, and with a greater appreciation of the Bible.
Talk with your pastor or minister about becoming one of the millions of devout Christians whose journey to the birthplace of our faith has provided them a lifetime of powerful stories to share. Come for yourself and see why other Christians who have visited the Holy Land and talk about its powerful influence upon their spiritual life.
As you jet toward your home, your heart will be filled with memories of this journey of a lifetime. Though you leave the Holy Land behind, Israel will remain with you forever. Best of all, when you arrive home, you will return with memories, new friends, and a life changing understanding of the Scriptures because of your ten days in the land of the Bible!
*The details on this website are for informational purposes only and can change at any time without notification. Please contact Coral Travel and Tours for up to date information.